Last updated: October 11, 2022
Our website is provided and available only to persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. if you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use our website.
Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of information from your use of our Website and Services:
- Personally identifying information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number, user account details, IP address, billing information, and if applicable, your company name (“personal information”).
- Non identifying information, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, viewing data, Services requests, communications with us and third parties, Website feedback or suggestions, and any other activities when using the Website or Services.
- Information you provide when you register with the Website and the Services, when adding or updating account preferences, and when subscribing for any Services.
We may access other information about you that is shared by third parties. Credit card information is used for billing purposes only.
Data Collection Methods
We use the following technologies to automatically collect your data:
- “Cookies” are files with small amounts of data sent to your computer or mobile device that is stored on your hard drive. Generally, we use "cookies" to collect information to improve the performance of the Website, to tailor the Website to you (including directed advertising and remembering login information), as well as for analytic and marketing purposes. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use collected information for the following purposes:
- To place your order, for the delivery of your order and for invoicing.
- To administer the Website and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Website content and Services to you.
- To customize Website content and Services according to your preferences.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To process and respond to your feedback and suggestions.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us, including billing and collection rights.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
- If necessary, to comply with the law or a subpoena or to protect the security or integrity of our Website and/or Service.
We maintain ownership of the information collected through your use of the Website and Services. Therefore, such information may be transferred to a third party following a bankruptcy proceeding, sale, or liquidation.
Links to Other Websites
We have also incorporated social media buttons on to our Website that allow you to promote or share pages on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. These social media buttons are implemented by a code, which is provided by the aforementioned social media companies and work with cookies. By clicking on the social media button, these cookies may be placed on your device (including mobile). To find out how these parties process personal data, we recommend reading the privacy policies provided by those third parties.
You may request to access, correct, and/or delete your personal data or withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data. Please send us a written request if you would like to do so. Please note that withdrawing consent or deleting some types of information may prevent us from providing you certain features.
A request to access, correct and/or delete your personal data must be submitted in writing directed to: email@example.com. You may be asked to provide information to verify your identity. Requests may take up to ten (10) business days to process.
We are committed to protecting your information. The information we collect is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology. You may verify that SSL data encryption technology is in effect by locating "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. Our computers and servers are protected by firewall software, and we limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests.
Although we take these safety measures to protect your information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your information or that it will be free from third party interference. Third parties may be able to access collected information through unauthorized hacking and viruses. We are not responsible when third parties partake in unauthorized activity to intercept or obtain data transmitted to our Website. Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent emails to trick customers into divulging certain personal and/or financial information. If you receive an email from us asking for your personal/financial information such as usernames, passwords, credit card information or other personal information, do not respond. We will not ask you for such sensitive information via email. In the event you receive a suspicious email seeking such information, please contact us.
Unless parental permission has been provided, every person accessing our website must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not intend to collect information from children under the required age. If we discover that we collected information from a child under the required age, we will promptly delete such information.
The information that we collect from you by your use of our Website and Services may be processed in and/or transferred to countries other than your own, including any country in which we operate. The laws regarding data collection may vary between different countries. By using our Website and/or Services, you consent to your information being processed in and/or transfer to these other countries.